- The project will be based on the measurements of the premises where the equipment is to be installed.
- The project will indicate how to make the premises suitable for the new equipment and the position of any hook up points.
- The project will indicate the location of the machines and the position and measurements of any pipelines.
- It will also indicate the output to the hospital network.
- The report accompanying the project will explain the conditions and give advice on how to make the premises suitable for the new oxygen and medical air plant.
The project will indicate the suitability of the premises, electricity requirements, location of the machines, position and measurements of the necessary pipelines, output to the hospital network, etc.
The premises must be clean, well-ventilated and away from any contaminating gases.